Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork if you have insurance that would be covering any portion of your orthodontic treatment.
We participate with the following insurance companies:
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Altus Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mass
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- Cigna Dental PPO
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Delta Dental of Mass (PPO and Premier Plans)
- Delta Dental Mass Public Employees Fund (Closed and Open Plans)
- Delta Care
- Delta Dental EPO Plan
- Delta USA
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem Health
- Met Life
- Principal Mutual Ins Co
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare PPO Plan
We understand that orthodontic treatment is a significant financial undertaking, therefore if possible we would like financial concerns not get in the way of treatment. Our goal is to provide you with affordable, high quality treatment that fits your budget.
- We offer several monthly payment options with no interest or finance charges.
- We accept assignment of insurance benefits.
- Courtesies and discounts for family members are available.
- We offer minimal to zero down payment if possible.
- Our practice accepts major credit cards, insurance plans, cash, checks, CareCredit® and Springstone®.
Click on the images below to learn more about CareCredit® and Springstone®.
In order to achieve our goal of running on schedule for you, patients are seen on by appointment only. Since most of our patients are school age, it would be impossible for us to see everyone before and after school hours. We appreciate your understanding and we will do our best to minimize any missed class time.
Beginning with the first active treatment appointment for the patient, it is not necessary for a parent to accompany the patient into the treatment room.
Our reasons for this are:
- We want the patient to feel responsible for their own treatment.
- They need to listen to the instructions, need to get to know us and us to know them.
- Patient is more receptive and more self-expressive without a parent present.
- Strange as it may seem, this is particularly true in the case of children who are of a more nervous disposition.
- Should you have any questions concerning your child’s treatment, please feel free to ask us, we always welcome your interest.
We appreciate your efforts to be on time for appointments. We resolve to be on time. If we are running behind it is because we are giving every patient our best effort as we will do for you when your adjustment is being done.
At the banding appointment every patient receives “problems and solutions” literature which should be referred to before calling the office with a problem. However, if there is any unusual discomfort, or if any of the appliances are broken and poking in the patients mouth, call the office immediately.
Keeping Scheduled Appointments
It can not be overstressed that keeping appointments as scheduled is essential to finishing treatment as timely as possible. The patient will usually be visiting our office every six to eight weeks during active treatment. Any lapses in orthodontic visits will result in extended treatment time.