BERKSHIRE CLEAR ALIGN
Exclusively at Berkshire Integrative Orthodontics
William O'Donnell DMD PC
If your smile needs minor adjustment, Berkshire Clear Align could be the perfect solution for you!
- More than 50% less than the leading aligner company
- Even less than the Do-It-Yourself in Your Kitchen company fees
- As low as $1495 - $1895 for minor correction
- All our aligners are made from Zendura FLX, recognized in the industry as the optimal material for comfort and fit.
- Many problems are resolved in as little as 12 weeks
- More involved corrections may take 6 months
- No taking your own messy impressions in your kitchen
- No waiting weeks and weeks for an "Orthodontist" or technician to review your case, create a treatment plan, and then fabricate your aligners.
- Your digital impression can be taken immediately and used to determine your treatment plan and to create your first 3 aligners in 2 days. When you are given your first 3 aligners, you can see your personal treatment video which shows the movement that is anticipated with each aligner - and the final result as well.
- Besides being the most efficient aligner material on the market, Zendura FLX is the clearest and most stain resistant.
- If you have an immediate question, just give us a call at 413-443-0703. If you have a concern about tooth movement, we offer televisits through SmileSnap on our website. With this free app, you can take tooth selfies and send them to us.
Compare Treatment Components
|Berkshire Clear Align
|At-Home DIY Aligners
|In Person Orthodontist Consultation
|3D Digital Impressions vs. Clay/Alginate
|Orthodontist Determines Diagnosis
|Full Diagnostic Records Taken
|Orthodontist Determines Treatment Plan
|Orthodontist Presents Treatment Plan
|In House Fabrication of Appliances
|Delivery Time of Appliances
|Orthodontist Delivers Aligners In Person
|Hybrid Treatment (Braces & Aligners)