Meet Our Doctor
William C. O'Donnell, DMD, PC
Dr. O'Donnell has provided orthodontic treatment to patients in Berkshire County since 1985. His practice is limited exclusively to the specialty of Orthodontics, Dentofacial Orthopedics, and airway/myofunctional orthodontics for children, adolescents and teenagers.
Dr. O'Donnell earned his undergraduate degree at Brown University and his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry. He received his advanced degree in the specialty of Orthodontics at Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry.
Dr. O'Donnell is a former admissions officer and orthodontic faculty member at Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry.
Dr. O'Donnell is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Berkshire District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Northeast Society of Orthodontics
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine
- World Clinical Laser Institute
- Academy of Laser Dentistry